#CornishSunsets Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter(s), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected.
2. No purchase necessary; however a valid Instagram account is required.
3. Promotion Period: This competition will commence at 09:00 BST on 1st July
2014 and all entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 29th September 2014.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but each entry must be unique.
5. How to enter the promotion: log into your Instagram account, visit
@fifteencornwall and @roosbeach and follow if you are not doing so already. Then upload your photograph inspired by the title Cornish Sunset to your Instagram account, tag @fifteencornwall and @roosbeach and include the hashtag #CornishSunset. Submit your entry within the Promotional Period and remember to use the appropriate hashtag.
6. Prize details:
3 x Monthly prizes supplied by Roo’s Beach, one each month (July, August and September). One (1) prize to be selected by the winner from the following:
– Beach Radio: http://www.roosbeach.co.uk/collections/beach-radios
– Eidon Bikini: http://www.roosbeach.co.uk/collections/swimwear
– Roo’s Beach Towel: http://www.roosbeach.co.uk/collections/fringed-beach-towels
– Wanderlust Life Necklace:
1 x Main Prize supplied by Roo’s Beach and Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall to include:
– Dinner and Cocktails at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall to a total value of £140 (2 x five-course tasting menus, plus two pre dinner cocktails (to the value of £20))
– Shopping spree with stylist at Roo’s Beach to the value of £250
Menus are subject to change.
Additional food and beverage will not be included and will be charged in full.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
We advise the winner to obtain his or her own travel insurance, as this will not be included in the prize.
Any extras not detailed in the prize will be charged in full.
The winner is required to provide his or her own transport and accommodation.
The prize must not be used in conjunction with any other booking.
7. Winner selection: all valid entries meeting the brief will be judged and shortlisted based on the following criteria:
• Quality of the photograph.
8. Entries will be rejected if they:
• Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
• Represent a danger to health and safety;
• Refer to illegal activities;
• Include copyrighted material not owned by you.
9. Winner notification: The winners will be contacted via a public message on
Instagram on the photograph that was uploaded with instructions on how to claim their prize within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their Instagram account during this period to check if they are a winner. Winners then need to confirm they would like to accept their prize by following the details on the public message within 14 days of the Promoter’s initial public message.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, subject to availability and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
11. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prizes.
12. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the license. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter
13. The name and county, plus the winning entry will be available by visiting the website
14. Factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of
Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to Instagram.
15. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
16. Instagram does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and nor is it associated with, this promotion.
17. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons
(including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The Promoters’ decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the promotion and prize.
23. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Prize winner agrees to their name & photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in publicity.
These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Fifteen Cornwall, On the Beach, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4AA.
Roo’s Beach, Alexandra Road, Porth, Newquay, TR7 3NB