One in a Million: Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is only open to anyone aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter(s), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected.
2. Entrants to the competition must have dined at breakfast, lunch or dinner at Fifteen Cornwall during April 2019 to be eligible for the prize draw.
3. Entrants must place their competition card in the bowl in the restaurant prior to leaving in order to be entered for the prize draw.
4. Each person may only enter once.
5. Prize details:
- A Taste of the Bay experience for two, including three night stay at Watergate Bay Hotel a three course lunch or dinner in The Beach Hut, three course dinner in Zacry’s and a six course tasting menu or four course dinner at Fifteen Cornwall including a sommelier wine flight.
- The prize does not include any travel or transport
- The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Additional food and beverage will not be included and will be charged in full.
- Menus are subject to change.
- Taste of the Bay booking terms and exclusions apply: https://www.watergatebay.co.uk/taste-of-the-bay-booking-terms/
- This prize must be redeemed with 12 months.
6. Winner selection: the winner will be selected at random from the bowl on Tuesday 30 April 2019 and will be notified via email and/or telephone. The winner will need to confirm they would like to accept the prize within 7 days.
7. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
8. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons
(including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
9. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
10. The Promoters’ decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the promotion and prize.
12. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prize winner agrees to their name & photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in publicity.
These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Fifteen Cornwall, On the Beach, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4AA.