The perfect dip for your BBQ this summer is the spicy, hot, Calabrian salami spread that is Nduja. Make it as hot as you like, just follow these simple steps:
1) Add a couple of dessert spoons of the Ndjua spread to a saucepan and put it on a low heat on the hob.
2) Stirring every now and then, allow the spread to soften.
3) Once softened, take it off the heat and put the pan to one side, allowing the paste to completely cool down.
4) Once cool, add the soft paste to your mayonnaise (a good quality shop bought one is fine, unless you prefer to make your own).
5) Depending on how spicy you like your dip, mix in as much or as little mayo as you want – just keep tasting it, to ensure your not going to completely blow your socks off!
6) Serve with your grilled meats and a bowl of tortillas, drink with a cold beer or two!