The bar is also getting a facelift!
It’s hard to imagine that just two days ago we were whizzing around serving lots of happy diners! The builders are hard at work again today, focusing largely on the bar area which has been totally ripped out. A new wall service is also going up in the kitchen and the first fix of electrics and plumbing is being completed today. Overall, speedy progress but still lots to do before we can move on to redecorating!
To get you all super excited for our new look, we’ve put together 5 great reasons to come and dine with us when we re-open in February 2013…
1. Have antipasti with friends, at the brand new sharing table.
2. Drink a cool vermouth or crisp cocktail at our luxe grown up bar.
3. Sit at one of the Chef’s tables and get a birds eye view into the kitchen.
4. Enjoy a big blackened steak, specially char-grilled in our spanish Josper oven.
5. Take a little bit of Fifteen home with you from our new retail area – The Larder Store.
Book now for your chance to experience the new Fifteen Cornwall. Different look, different feel. Same great tastes, same great service!