Chef de Partie Vacancy – Full time
Are you a passionate and experienced chef who wants to work in an exciting, innovative and kitchen, overlooking the best beach on the north coast of Cornwall?
Location: Fifteen Cornwall, Watergate Bay
Salary: £16,500 – £18,000 dependent on experience, plus tips & paid overtime.
– Be part of a large brigade of inspiring chefs, learning from each other and make lasting friendships.
– Work in an open kitchen with one of the best sea views in the world.
– We offer a good, competitive salary and benefits.
– We respect the work / life balance – you will work on a rota of 6 shifts a week over 5 days, which includes just one split. This is enviable within the hospitality industry.
– You will get paid tips & overtime for any extra hours that you work.
– Be inspired every time you walk into our fridge, finding the most mouth watering, high quality and exciting ingredients sourced locally from the South West of England to Italy.
– Learn everything there is to know about this produce and spend time with these suppliers on regular sourcing trips.
– Our menu changes twice a day, so get involved and be included in regular menu changes and discussions, we encourage your creativity.
– You will have an apprentice chef by your side, watching, listening and learning, hanging onto your every word. You will be instrumental in helping them to become the chefs of the future.
We offer a great kitchen to be in, with an amazing view of the sea, a fantastic bunch of people to work with and limitless opportunity… We know you will LOVE it!
Your CV will be ‘interesting’, we will teach you all the skills you need and as much as you are willing to learn.
Forward your CV to email@example.com or email her if you require more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.